Thursday, November 8, 2012

Lord Agheros Interview

1. Can you give us an update on what is going on with the project these days?


Demiurgo is close to release, My Kingdom Music and all organs of distribution are moving for the better. In a few days I will also be available a video of "Thanatos". Stay tuned!

2. How would you describe the musical sound of the new album and how it differs from previous recordings?

Compared to its predecessor, this album is not bound by a long story, it has all its concepts contained in two chapters. The sound keeps the soul due to my sound but with a touch of bluster that in the past could not be entered, this new chapter has much to offer, both in sound, both in ideas

3. What are some of the lyrical topics and subjects the project explores with the new music?

The childrens of Erebus and Nyx having names representing the virtues and defects of man.

4. What is the meaning and inspiration behind the projects name?

Everything revolves around the figure of the Demiurge of Plato. Like him, I shaped the music in my likeness embedded in a mythological context.

5. Currently the band is solo, are you planning on expanding the line up on future releases or do you choose to remain solo?


Solo can give full rein to my creativity keeping my personal sound, already a more 'would condition the originality of the sound. On my own already enough for myself

6. On a worldwide level how has the feedback been to your music by fans of ambeint black metal?

I must admit it was nice to find appreciation for something that he did not heed cliché, it is more 'used to follow the old school and innovations or personal influences are always seen from a distance, I wanted to dare and the response there was , for them to continue to be myself in my music. I have never liked the musical stereotypes, I do this and will always continue to do so as I would like.

7. What is going on with the other music projects these days?

Always at work, without stopping. The passion does not need breaks

8. What direction do you see your music heading into on future releases?

I will continue to bring my sound, as it was yesterday and will be tomorrow as well

9. What are some bands or musical styles that have influenced your music and also what are you listening to nowadays?

All the music ever since was born. These days I listen to the autumn wind comes up while in the background there is always an endless playlist, I love the things that make sense and that they may arouse feelings

10. how would you describe your interest in Greek Mythology and Philosophy and also are you interested in the mythologies of other cultures?

My interest stems from the fact that everything harbors teaching. The creation of myths, all cultures, has always been a means to elevate man, encourage it to break down fears and limits, trying to get him to impersonate the heroes or gods. The mythology and philosophy have given a treasure to humanity, with a few manage to use them. Many answers to our "why" is written there, but we are too blind to see it.

11. Outside of music what are some of your interests?

Music, movies, and literature ... but we're not going down too private? :)

12. Any final words or thoughts before we wrap up this interview?

Thanks for inviting me it was a pleasure, keep it up, yours is a great job!

Bandcamp
Facebook
Last.fm

No comments:

Post a Comment